We only take direct bookings. With over eleven years of experience in the sport fishing business here in Costa Rica, we have learned that dealing directly with our clients is the best way to ensure a safe, enjoyable fishing experience. Our planning begins when you first contact the Rhino Charger. With no third party intermediaries, we will get to know you and your group long before you arrive in Costa Rica. If you have questions, would you not prefer to ask your captain rather than some booking agent who has never seen the boat on which you will fish? Booking direct also saves you money. Third party agents charge fees. Those fees eventually find their way back to the customer in the form of higher rates, fewer or less experienced crew, shortened fishing time, inferior snacks and refreshments or inferior equipment. We won’t make such compromises. That is why we only accept direct bookings from our clients.
• We recommend full day when fishing for Bill Fish.
Charter pricing is as follows:
- 1/2 day – $750
- 3/4 day – $900
- Full day – $1100
Add $50. for 6th angler and add $100 for a 7th angler.
All prices below include fishing gear for each angler.
- 1/2 day includes drinks (bottled water, beer, sodas) plus fruit and snacks.
- 3/4 and Full day includes drinks (bottled water, beer, sodas) plus fruit, snacks and sandwiches.
- Rod n reels.
- Live bait if needed.
- Lures and tackle.
- Artificial and/or live bait is included on all trips.
- All gear is included in your charter price.
- Soft drinks, bottled water, bait, ice as well as cold beer are included in the price.
- We recommend a three quarter day or full day for off shore fishing.
- We use Shimano 30’s, 50’s, and 80’s.